jMSN Java MSN Messenger 1.8.0
jMSN Java MSN Messenger Publisher's Description
Please go to http://www.jmsn.net/jmsn/ to get your register code.jMSN register code is related to your MSN account. So you can use it on any phone with the same MSN account. If you are interest in product support multiple accounts but lock to your phone, please try jMSN Pro.
The application is written purely in pjava.
New feature in 1.8.0
- Support add, rename, delete group.
- Support copy, move contact between groups.
- Add notification when being added by other contact.
New feature in 1.7.1
- Support P910, A925 and other UIQ phones.
- Support P910 Hardware Keypad, Send message by press <Enter> or Jogdial.
- Support initial login status.
- Support set myself as Idle after Inactive for a few minutes.
- Add auto reply function.
- Add groups support in contact list
- Support hotmail email notification (click on the email icon left to your status icon)
- Show jMSN login user as on a mobile device.
- Add insert in emotion dialog and 5 hidden emotions
- Support Dutch, French, Norwegian and Swedish. Download and install language package.
New feature in 1.6.0
- Support UIQ, can be used on A920. (The sound may not work.)
- Improve login speed and connection stability.
- Take less memory, better support MSD.
- Add Swedish UI (Thank to Rickard Nyberg to translate to Swedish)
- Improve file transfer support passive mode
- Auto-update notification
- Auto-reconnect after drop
New feature in 1.5.3
- Add Traiditional Chinese UI
- Improve first time login speed
- Support MSN Messenger 5.0 .NET passport authetication.
- Support MSN Messenger 6.0 emotions include animation emotions.
- English and Simplified Chinese UI
- Add Enable/Disable sound setting so MP3 playing will not be interrupt
- Improve File Transfer, chat can be continue while transfer file.
- Auto save chat session to file (if you check autosave in save session dialog).
- Add full emotion support, show emotion in chat session
- Add text color and text style support
- Add File Transfer support, send/receive files between MSN users.
- Using Ticker Tape Label to show trimmed text. Try click on the Label end with "..."
- Add user typing message support
- Add last message received time display
- Improve connection stability with the MSN server
- Add save chat session function, now you can save your chat session in Document\Unfiled and read it using Viewer or Synchronized to PC.
- Add zoom function support small/medium/large font
- Add auto-login function, if choose remember password, it will start login when you start the application
- Add select all to select text
- Improve invite function, now using select contact dialog to invite people
- Tab name change follows contact nickname change
- Show contact enter/leave chat session with more than 2 participants
- Improve jogdial support, now you can use jog dial in any dialog, to select contact, emotion, ok, etc.
- Improve focus transfer, the focus are always at the place where you want it to be
- Conpatible with MSN Protocol 1.0.
- Working on P800/P802
- Full Chinese support (Actuall full unicode support)
- Jogdial support (You can navigate on contact by jogdial scrolling and start chat session by jogdial press)
- Contacts management, Add/Remove/Block/Unblock Contacts
- Change current state and nickname (Press on the nickname)
- Hidden Mode. (You could start chat session when appear offline
- Instant Message between 2 or more persons
- Support unlimited number of chat sessions. In the Demo version, only one chat session is allowed.
- Using tab to switch between chat session (tab will flash if there is unread message)
- Support Http proxy and Direct connection
- Support text cut/copy/paste in chat sessions.
- Support emotion input.
- Support sound (When user online or receive message)
- Please note we have fix a previous bug that will cause a JVM crash in this version
Look for Similar Items by Category